Friday, October 21, 2011

31 Days of PINK {Day 21}


Happy Friday, ladies!

In the drawing class I'm taking, we are currently studying the still life. Because I've always admired still life compositions but always assumed they were far too complex for me to ever successfully orchestrate, I thought it would be fun to take a look at some PINK ones! Why not? Then, maybe I'll be even better prepared to jump into my third one of the week...











Looks simple. Right? Not so much. Today, I have to come up with a still life arrangement of at least seven white items and draw them all proportionally and realistically. Last night, I did three items, and it took me forever. Wish me luck!

If you are interested in any of the pictured art today, they are all for sale. Simply click the photo, and you'll be taken to their stores.



No comments:

Post a Comment