Thursday, October 27, 2011

Knock Off Ballard Designs Mirror

I recently scored this mirror for $27 at a local consignment shop...


It solved my "marriage monogram" issue well...


BUT I wasn't sure how much I really liked it, so I decided to live with it for awhile before painting it {a shade of cream was the direction I was going}. I bought it because it was a STEAL for the size, and it was brand spankin' new!

Then, last week, I got my latest Ballard Designs catalog. I couldn't believe it, when I saw THIS...


It retails for $259! Needless to say {in that very moment} I fell in LOVE with my bargain mirror! I'm not so sure I'll be painting it now...

What do you think?!




2 comments:

  1. I love your mirror too! It was meant to be, perfect spot for it!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a hard one.... I love your mirror just like it is! And could it be more perfect to take care of that "marriage monogram" issue?? I think the deciding factor for whether you paint it or not is how you like it against the wall color in your bedroom. Although, you could keep searching for something to take care of that MM issue and leave the mirror just like it is and use it somewhere else. That's such a classic mirror - it could go in any room in your house and look pretty!

    ReplyDelete