Sunday, October 23, 2011

31 Days of PINK {Day 23}



Today is a special day! It's one of my dearest friend's birthdays! Say hello to Kelli...




She's pretty fantastic! Since we met in college, we've both moved to different states, so we're currently pretty far away from each other. BUT she's one of those people that no matter how much time has passed we can pick up the phone and it's like I just hugged on her yesterday!

Like my family, Kelli's has been touched by cancer too, and her momma is a SURVIVOR! This post is dedicated to her and Kelli {and Cara too}...

Because Kelli is a free spirit AND a huge Beatles fan {and one of those girls where there's SO much more than meets the eye}, I'm going to showcase some PINK home decor items that I *think* Kelli might be able to "imagine" in her own home...




















I LOVE YOU, KELLI!
Happy Birthday, girlie! Until we meet again, I'm counting the days...









2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kelli!

    Love your blog name! And what a great tribute to your friend!

    I'm your newest follower. Please stop by and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just replaced my banner for the week of Halooween . The one before that sported the pink ribbon in support of breast cancer research. I just had a scare myself two weeks ago whenI had to go in and get a biopsy. Thank God that everything was fine. But it makes you appreciate the time that God allows that's for sure. God Bless to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete