Wednesday, October 19, 2011

31 Days of PINK {Day 18}


Take a look at this PINK Thanksgiving tablescape designed by Eddie Ross...


We're only into day eighteen, but I feel like I've learned an important design lesson. Anything is possible in this arena. Anything. I'm convinced, now more than ever, that there are NO "rules", and our only limitations are our imaginations. If you dare to dream it, dare to create it. Some of the best "accidents" have turned into some of the BEST design successes! Just a day ago, would you have EVER imagined a PINK Thanksgiving was possible? I know I didn't, but I googled the phrase anyway...








1 comment:

  1. Yep - if anybody could pull off a Thanksgiving table using pink, it would be Eddie! He's got some beautiful tablescapes on his blog!

    ReplyDelete