Sunday, October 30, 2011

31 Days of PINK {Day 30}


You may not know this about me, but I have a paper obsession. I always have, so I thought it might be fun to showcase some PINK paper today...



I love these PINK paper flowers from flowerthyme. Such easy maintenance. I'm thinking they'd look perfect on a vintage dresser in a little girl's nursery. New mommies need maintenance free, and these would be that!



Oh, wait...this bouquet might even be better...


Etsy is FULL of print-your-own paper files for purchase. These pretty papers are by Decorartist and are only $4.20, but the best part is that there's NO shipping! You just get an email, with files attached, within 24 hours of purchase! There's a lot of uses for this super cheap scrapbook paper alternative too-Mod Podge decor projects, matte your photos, wrap small gifts, make gift tags, etc.



And I REALLY like this PINK, blue and gray paper set by aestheticaddiction.


What about this paper chandelier? It would make a great mobile too.


This paper mobile could be perfect in the right space, and I think most any little girl would freak for these butterflies in her bedroom...


This PINK paper garland alone makes me eager for Valentine's Day, and I know exactly where I would put it {my mantel}...It's $18 from Paper Polaroid.

See? Paper isn't just for stationary and gift wrapping anymore!



1 comment:

  1. Love that butterfly mobile. I'll have to try it out in my house! And yes, that heart garland is perfect for V-Day!

    ReplyDelete