Monday, October 10, 2011

31 Days of PINK {Day 10}


It's really MONDAY already?! Where did the weekend go?

I was busy catching up on Etsy orders and cleaning and organizing things around the bungalow. The hope was that when I start school {TODAY}, things will run a little smoother around here. Ha! Fat chance of that, no matter how much I "prepare" myself. Oh well, I guess that's life...

Onward and upward toward some PINK goodness today...

We've all seen the coveted PINK KitchenAid Mixer, but here's some kitchen appliances and tools that might be new to you! I'm crushing on those aprons...











How CUTE is that gnome towel?!

You've probably already seen something like this before, but as you know, I'm a sucker for anything vintage or vintage inspired...

Lastly, here's a little PINK kitchen art for ya. This print is just $8.00!




Alright, girls! That's it from me today! Have a great Monday {so great that it gives Mondays a better reputation}...

1 comment:

  1. Great post and lovely blog!
    Thanks for including my tea towel. :)

    ReplyDelete