Sunday, October 2, 2011

31 Days of PINK {Day 3}


Welcome back to my 31 Days of PINK series. Rather you've been here before, or it's your first time, I'm elated to have YOU!

Just a refresher, because let's be real, this series of 31 Days is HUGE! There's currently over 600 of us bloggers involved in the link party, and I'm sure it's growing! Pretty exciting stuff!

To break it down, we've been challenged to pick one topic and write about it for the 31 days of October. Then, we're linking our blogs here, so you can all enjoy our posts! I've decided to share 31 days of PINK decor, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Here's my picks for today...



There's just something so HAPPY about this space! It's quirky and different, and I envision it as a beach side vacation cottage. I love all of the simple, vintage accents too. I guess I kind of have a vintage heart.



It's rooms like this that make me wish I had a daughter! I have to be honest, I would probably go the nontraditional route with a little girl, and I would most definitely avoid THIS MUCH PINK in my own home, but there's a part of me that would at least like the option! It's just dreamy, rich and oh so plush. The crib is gorgeous. The mirror is elegant, and I really love it's presence in the space, but THAT TRICYCLE is my favorite part! Oh, and the little lady too. She's a gem!

Happy Monday, ladies. Make it a beautiful one!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that first pink kitchen!!! I think I first saw in in Better Homes & Gardens magazine and it is a beach home guest house kitchen...sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete