Wednesday, October 26, 2011

31 Days of PINK {Day 26}


I'm the type of person who likes access to the products I see online. I also usually wish more bloggers would mass produce their projects and sell them to the public! {No, I'm not lazy. I'm just not as crafty as most women out there!} So...I thought it would be fun to take a look at PINK photography today. Each of them are available on Etsy.



$18.75 for 8x8




$25 for 8x12




$40 for 12x12




$20 for 8x12




$10 for 5x7




$30 for 8x8




$25 for 8x8



I think I might have to find homes for a few of these beauties in the bungalow...





2 comments:

  1. I've seen pics of some of the things you've done - I would say you would be quite the talented little crafter! And I'm lovin' the print with the pink typewriter...

    ReplyDelete