Wednesday, October 12, 2011

31 Days of PINK {Day 12}


Welcome back to my 31 Days of PINK series. If you are just joining us, please take a few moments to scroll down to my labels section {located at the bottom right of your screen} and click the "31 Days of PINK" icon. There you will be able to see what we've covered thus far!

Today, I'd like to "ooooohh" and "ahhh" over some adorable PINK baby showers. My brother is expecting his third child {Well, HE isn't exactly, but you know what I mean}, and it just sort of hit me today that this baby is coming! It happens to be a boy this time {their first}, but this PINK post was still inspired by the whole "baby" idea and is sort of dedicated to my nameless nephew...




This party can be seen on Tip Junkie. The picture frame and bunting in the background are my favorite elements, but I also adore that birdie cupcake stand!




We made very similar centerpieces at my baby shower...




I know it isn't PINK, but I couldn't resist the urge to share!




Lastly, I have to share these Pat the Bunny Baby Shower invitations! It isn't so much the invites that I love. As a former preschool teacher, I adore all things that encompass children's literature, so  it's the THEME that excites me! Enjoy more pictures from this whimsical party...





This CoCo Chanel Baby Shower is definitely NOT short on chic!








As you may have guessed, baby Peyton is this family's "No 2" {second} daughter! Genius. My favorite aspect of the shower is THIS...




Guests were invited to create their own fragrance! How fun is that?!

I hope to see you tomorrow, when we explore PINK pastries!








No comments:

Post a Comment