Saturday, October 8, 2011

31 Days of PINK {Day 8}


Gosh! This night has escaped me. I had a "date" tonight. With my mom. {You got a little excited for a second. Don't lie.} We went to the 9:50 showing of The Help, and while I am super inspired to change the world through writing, I'm also whipped. Exhausted. Drained. Cashed out. You get the drift, so this post is going to be short.

On the agenda for Day 8 of my PINK series is closet spaces! Every girl's dream {except for maybe...well, I can't think of an exception, but I'm sure there's someone out there} is to have a fabulously organized and pretty closet. Remember that fancy one Goldie had built for her in Overboard? That was NOTHING compared to the ones we'll take a look at today! Are you ready? Get a napkin out. Drooling may ensue...


This one is just a shoe closet. Can you imagine? Mariah Carey can, because it belongs to her...



Pretty adorable. Huh? But I kinda get the feeling that this baby will NEVER wear HALF of those clothes. Maybe it's twins, or triplets, but probably not...



Last one. Miss Miley Cyrus calls this closet home. Geez. I'd hate to see the rest of her room. It's probably bigger than the Blue Banana. Forgive me. I've ALWAYS wanted to use that line appropriately...

Honestly though, it's way too over the top for me. However, THAT houndstooth chair? To. Die. For.

See to tomorrow, girls! We're going to be looking at PINK PLAYHOUSES! Can't wait!








1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! That shoe closet is way over the top. I have a cousin with a shoe obsession...will send her your blog (she will drool over that shoe closet).

    ReplyDelete