Friday, April 13, 2012

A Quick and Inexpensive Easter Gift

I just realized that I forgot to share the little Easter goodies I threw together for my department coworkers. Sometimes it's a wonder I don't lose my mind. I'm so forgetful these days! Anyhow...here they are!


I was inspired by this pin on Pinterest.  It was originally created and posted on eighteen 25. I have to give credit where credit is due, and the sisters so deserve the props here!

They were super easy to make. I just used some plastic eggs I had on hand and bought some fun little nail polishes for the women and tiny candy bars for the guys. Then, I put them inside the eggs. I stuffed each plastic bag with some yellow Easter grass, tied them shut with green twine and attached these free printable from I {heart} Nap Time. That was it, and everyone really seemed to enjoy the gesture. It's nice to get treats as adults for a holiday that seems so child-centered! Don't cha think?!



Crystal xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment